01Leadership Assessment and Development
Human Edge CORE™ Leadership Assessment
Best Integrated Leadership Tool on the Market
This breakthrough assessment not only shows “how” effective a leader or a team is but provides the underlying “why.” Whereas most assessments only provide a partial view of a person, CORE™ provides the most holistic perspective on the market today covering the individual’s competencies, their personality traits, what drives them, how well they are managing their energy – human performance, and potential derailers that might get in the leader’s way of success. The CORE™ Assessment with a feedback session gives leaders deep insights into their personality and where they under and overusing their strengths enabling them to personally transform.
With aggregate data, organizations are able to make more informed and better talent decisions. This data will give insight into bench strength at each leadership level. Over time, organizations will be able to better identify their high potentials and make smarter development investments. Team selection can also be enhanced by determining who will balance and/or add needed skills to a team for higher levels of performance.
Through effectively mining, the leaders and Human Resources will have more insight into the underlining cultural drivers that exist within a team, division, function, or as a whole organization — making cultural transformation initiatives more viable with the ability to pinpoint the mindset and behaviors needed to realize the ideal culture.
Transition Coaching for Succesful Integration
Every time leaders change roles, there is a period of vulnerability.
For senior leaders & critical roles, the risk of failure during a transition is higher for companies. Working with a dedicated coach can provide leaders the individualized support they need to be successful. How? Via a focused coaching relationship spanning 4 – 6 months, the new leader and coach work together to develop a transition plan & roadmap. They define critical actions for the first 100 days to establish credibility, secure quick wins and position the leader and their team for sustained success. This is a step change approach from traditional one-off onboarding; it is an ongoing process including regular meetings, “pulse checks” and current 360 feedback.
Executive and Critical Role Transition Coaching
An individualized approach to transition coaching meets the specific needs of the leader and the business by:
• Supporting the leader through the critical phase of integration
• Identifying knowledge gaps & required learning to accelerate the leader’s transition
• Assessing leader’s vulnerabilities, building on their strengths, & enabling right mindset to acquire, commit to and practice new skills & behaviors
• Building key relationships per stakeholders & network maps
General Transition Coaching
General Transition Coaching delivers a combination of group coaching, webinars & self-directed learning that can prove to be very impactful for broader employee groups while being scalable & cost effective.
• Clear alignment with senior leaders on business priorities, metrics, and timelines
• Assess leader’s vulnerabilities, build on their strengths and enable them to acquire new skills and the appropriate mindset
• Identify knowledge gaps and learning required to accelerate leader’s transition
• Assess, build, and develop the leader’s team
• Analyze the business context stakeholders through network mapping and focus on building necessary relationships
We would love to hear from you.
So we can create together better leaders for a better world.Contact us